~ This is Day 182 ~
I’ve posted a couple paellas (1 & 2) in the past but here is the instructive video on how to do it yourself at home! I thought I posted more than 2 on this current website but the other ones were probably from my previous website. Anyhow, watch below:
If you want what I have:
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you click on one and buy something, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. All opinions are my own.
Makes one 13-inch paella pan. Feeds 3-4 people.
For the Salsa Verde
- 1 cup parsley leaves, packed
- 1 cup EVOO
- 1 garlic clove
For the Rice
- 2 onions, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, microplaned
- 1 tsp smoked paprika/pimentón
- 1 TBS tomato paste
- 1.5 cups Matiz rice
- 1100 mL chicken/clam/shrimp/lobster stock
- Pinch of saffron
- One 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- Assorted seafood
- 1 monkfish fillet – cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 headless shrimp – deveined, tail left intact
- 1 chorizo link (forgot to put in the chorizo in my video! But sear this with your pre-partially-cooking process.
- A few squid tubes and tentacles – cut into thin strips
- Mussels, de-bearded
- Littleneck clams – soaked in salted cold water 20 minutes before cooking
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
Click here for the recipe to making your garlic aïoli!