~ This is Day 189 ~
Watch how to make #RontiniSignatureFriedChicken below! I’ve been developing these fried chicken since 2005 so needless to say, this recipe is perfect as long as you follow it! This is my No.1 way of making fried chicken at home. I have other ways to make different types of fried chicken but this is my go-to for full meals!
If you liked any of my stuff, get them here with the links below:
- 7.5 qts Dutch oven
- Hmmmmm… so Cuisinart no longer sells the combo pack that I bought back in 2005 but I found other brands that do: an affordable brand vs. a most trusted name, Braun. That little food processor is a gem! I use it all the time.
- Long tongs
- The best food thermometer (not show in video but I use it for work)
- Rice flour (honestly, if you go to Chinatown, this is dirt cheap)
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you click on one and buy something, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. All opinions are my own.
For the Marinade
- 8-10 pieces organic chicken drumsticks
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed/washed
- Soy sauce
- Chili powder/Red Chili Flakes
- Sesame oil
For the Finish
- 3-4 qts deep frying oil (canola, soy, vegetable, grapeseed)
- 1 bag rice flour in a ziplock